Monday, May 5, 2008

Sciences politiques

Argghhhh.... I just finished my political science exam and that was hard. Uh... Can anyone tell me why do we have to study political science in college? (I know the answer, but please tell me the reason again, so I can bear with my class). The exam was soooooooooooooo hard, and I'm not joking. It is HARD. Uhhh, I can only hope that I'm good at guessing :)
But anyway, even if it's hard, the class was fun (when we were talking about the presidential nomination and campaign and all those "fun" stuff) hahahahaha. At least, I get to learn lots of new things like, what is a superdelegate? What happen with the social welfare in the US? what is dealignment and realignment? Jewish people are more likely to vote for Democrats (cool), high income people support Republican, and Republican (the Grand Old Party) is actually not the oldest party in America, since the oldest party is the Democrats. Not bad huh? Yup, those are some "facts" that I learn from my political science class. So, after all, it wasn't that bad (I'm sorry professor T., for saying earlier that your class is hard and that I don't like it. I actually love your class and your teaching)
I pretty much enjoy the class, but not the exams..... those are hard (seriously).....

No comments: