Friday, May 30, 2008

An Evening to Remember

That particular Friday night after I finished my Accounting Class, I walked toward the parking lot to find my car, but instead I found something much more interesting then my lovely car. I saw someone holding a big knife, with red fluid dripping from it, standing in front of my car. I told myself, "This is just a hallucination, it can't be true." How I wish it wasn't true, but the truth was in front of my eyes. I knew that my eyes didn't lie to me. I couldn't run away now coz HE saw me already, so I walked slowly toward his direction while praying to God. When I got close enough to him to see his face, I realized that I know this guy, and he was the love of my life.

"What are you doing there honey? Picking me up from school? How sweet!" those are the words that come out from my trembling mouth.

He replied, "I missed you, so I thought that I should come and see you tonight."

"But... why are you standing there with a knife, sweet heart?"

"Oh... this knife? Coz I missed you so much and don't want to lose you, so I decided to make you mine forever."

"Ok, but what is the connection between making me yours and the knife? You couldn't be thinking about making me yours by killing me right?"

"Killing you? Oh sweety, You're so smart, that's why I love you"

I started to run as soon as I heard him saying that, but it seems like it's not fast enough coz he caught my arm. At that time, I was crying and starting to scream for help, but He kissed my hand and put one of his hand in my mouth to stop me from screaming for help. Then he hold my face and told me "Happy Halloween sweet heart, I guess I scared the hell out of you."

Believe me, I hated him at that time, I couldn't believe it, he was playing with me and scared me to death.

Then I heard someone calling me

"What? Where are you? Why are you calling me?"

I felt something cold on my face,
then I woke up to find my dog licking my face and I was taken back to reality.

Well, I guess that just a sweet nightmare, An evening to remember :)

No comments: